cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mesut Ali Ergin <er...@winlab.rutgers.edu>
Subject Re: WebService Proxy
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2005 19:30:03 GMT
Hi Andrea,

If you are after a POST/GET request, you might use cinclude transformer
as follows. Hope it helps.

--
Mesut Ali Ergin
ergin@winlab.rutgers.edu

Graduate Assistant, Rutgers Univ. WINLAB
73 Brett Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854, USA

SITEMAP:

            <map:match pattern="getThat.xml">
                <map:generate src="details.xml"/>
                <map:transform type="cinclude"/>