cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andrea Vagliengo <vaglie...@csp.it>
Subject WebService Proxy
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2005 14:11:12 GMT
Hi all,
I want to forward a HTTP request from my cocoon application to a remote
(servlet) application, then while the former waits the last performs its
operations. I want to capture back the result of these computations mo make them
available for local cocoon styling.

I have found some documentation about the WebServiceProxy Generator, but I don't
undestand HOW the "resulting XML content" is taken from the remote webapp to the
local cocoon webapp. There is no indication about how to associate the
particular proxy to the pointed resource, and nothing about how the XML-based
produced response is captured by cocoon application.

Does anybody of you can help me?

Thanks a lot,
best regards

Andrea