cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Leicester <mark.leices...@efurbishment.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon case studies
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2005 23:17:28 GMT
Hi Bertrand,

On 29 Mar 2005, at 20:30, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> Le 29 mars 05, à 02:07, Mark Leicester a écrit :
>
>> ...(Bertrand, may I reproduce your analysis on the SpreadCocoon
>> site?)...
>
> Well, you've done it already, not?
> ;-)

(blush) yes, sorry - 30+ and still impetuous.

Fact is, your article is a very, very good post mortem on a Cocoon
project. It's that kind of thing that I'd like to see being used to
illustrate the sort of thinking behind a successful Cocoon web
application.

> I should add a creative commons license to my weblog at some point,
> but you can go ahead, with attribution as you did.

Yes, good idea. Any original material (I create) for SpreadCocoon will
be released under a CC license too.

What sort of things would you like to see on SpreadCocoon?

Regards,
Mark