cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Robin Wyles <...@robinwyles.com>
Subject Re: [FINS] is this still alive ?
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2005 23:28:26 GMT
Jorg,

I used Fins extensively on a project last year (Cocoon 2.1.5), and it
worked great for me.

I've just updated this project to use Cocoon 2.1.7-dev and it works
fine. Minor changes were needed to the Fins build.xml to get it to
build with cocoon - I don't have the details here, but if you need any
more info let me know.

Robin