cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [FYI] planet cocoon
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2005 15:30:04 GMT
Hm, do not get me wrong (!!!), but I personally do not like such sites
because they distract the user (you mentioned that posts to planetcocoon
are not going back to this list). This can do harm to the cocoon
community, have you thought about that?

BTW doing a cocoon site with drupal. LOL
Eat your own dogfood. ;-)

salu2

thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"