cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Anna Bikkina <a...@pinksheets.com>
Subject Loading profile exception
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:42:29 GMT

Hi,

I am getting a peculiar exception while running my app in cocoon. It
worked fine for almost a year and yesterday it gave me this error. I
tried to figure it out but could not. So reinstalled cocoon and my app
and it worked. Now it is giving the same error again. Can someone help?

Exception during loading of profile
Caused by: org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceException: Exception during
processing of
cocoon://myapp/load-global-profile?profile=copletbasedata&portal=portal&layout=portal
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.SitemapSource.getInputStream(SitemapSource.java:319)
	at org.apache.cocoon.portal.profile.impl.MapProfileLS.loadProfile(MapProfileLS.java:141)
	at org.apache.cocoon.portal.profile.impl.AuthenticationProfileManager.getProfile(AuthenticationProfileManager.java:327)
	at org.apache.cocoon.portal.profile.impl.AuthenticationProfileManager.loadProfile(AuthenticationProfileManager.java:111)
	at org.apache.cocoon.portal.profile.impl.AbstractUserProfileManager.getPortalLayout(AbstractUserProfileManager.java:345)
	... 69 more
Caused by: org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.: org.xml.sax.SAXException:
Unrecognized file format.
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.processXMLPipeline(AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java:293)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.process(AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:525)
	at org.apache.cocoon.components.source.impl.SitemapSource.getInputStream(SitemapSource.java:310)
	... 73 more

Thanks,
Anna.