cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Rui Alberto <rui-l-goncal...@ptinovacao.pt>
Subject Cluster-aware web application with cocoon
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:13:27 GMT
Hi all,

I'm about to start developing a web application using
Cocoon. The web application should be able to run in
a cluster with load-balancing and failover. I think
that having load-balancing is not a problem, since
each cliente will always be served by the same instance, unless
that instance crashes. If the instance crashes, another
server should take over without affecting the client
session. HTTP sessions will be replicated.

The question is: What should I take into consideration
when developing an application with apache cocoon that
should be able to run in a cluster with failover?
What about continuations?

Does anyone know where can I find a document about this
subject, or give me some feedback about this subject?

Thank you all for any help,

Rui