cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Omer Kamal" <omer.kamal.khat...@gmail.com>
Subject fo:external-graphics tag problem in Cocoon
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2005 21:08:42 GMT
I am creating PDF with Cocoon 2.1.6 .I am having a problem with <fo:
external-graphics> tag.
I can't see the image in my document.
Some body advised me to use absolute path but I am not sure how it works
in Cocoon.
I am sure there is some unique way to do it.

I tried with many option but don't know why it not works.
My that part of code view for some options is as under;

(1)

<fo: static-content flow-name="xsl-region-before">

                                                       <fo: block>
     <fo: external-graphics width="1.75in" src=url"('file://\C:\Program
Files\cocoon-2.1.6\build\webapp\mypdf\canadaflag.jpg')"/>

                                                       </fo: block>

      * tried also without single coots in the braces and without using
file://\ <file:///\\>   thing.

(2)

<fo: static-content flow-name="xsl-region-before">

                                                       <fo:block>
     <fo:external-graphics width="200px" height="200px"
src="http://localhost:8888/mypdf/canadaflag.jpg
<http://localhost:8888/mypdf/canadaflag.jpg%22/> "/>

                                                       </fo:block>