cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Explanation
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2005 07:52:22 GMT
Fadi

OK - remember you do need to restart the Cocoon
container (e.g. Tomcst) if you make configuration
changes - easy one to fix!

Derek

>>> fadi_taher2000@yahoo.com 2005/02/17 06:22:32 PM >>>

Hi,

My apologies to all of you if I don not make myself clear enough when I
post questions.

Actually in my *closing db connection* question I have used that
example from the book *Cocoon: Building XML Applications* and I have
been using it just to for testing the connection with MySQL server.

I agree with Chris in that it is better to keep sql out of content-xml
files.

To Derek- I do not mean that there are problems with the documentation,

on the contrary, it was very helpful but what happend yesterday that I
did the configurations exactly as they were specified in the
documentation but it did not work. This morning I started cocoon, ran
the test file suddenly everything was working.

Many thanks,

Fadi