cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Rick Tyler <rick.ty...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: alternative to sendmail logicsheet?
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2005 19:29:46 GMT
> Rick,
> I had to include mail functionality just last week and I approached the
> task with some trepidation as it seems that both the sendmail action and
> logicsheet are starting to lose favour with the advent of Cforms and flow.
> What to do?.....

Tony,

Thank you so much for your thorough response.  I have not yet tried
it, but it's the only seemingly useful response I received to my
query.  Thanks for the sugggested solution, but I am really curious
whether you ever get the sample Send EMail application to work!  I
assume not because you went through the trouble of finding another
solution.  I just want to confirm that I am not crazy - that the damn
thing (sendmail logicsheet) does not work out of the box or with any
amount of tweaking.

Thank you again.

Rick