cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Luca Garulli <l.garu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resource re-use between sitemaps
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:07:49 GMT
AFAIK you cannot call resources defined in the parent sitemap.

You should try to use XPatch or write an ant target that build the
final sitemap merging all sub-sitemaps ;-)

bye,
Luca Garulli
www.Pro-Netics.com (member of Orixo.com - The XML business alliance)
OrienTechnologies.com - Light ODBMS, All in one JDO solution