cocoon-users mailing list archives

From oceatoon <t.katelb...@systheo.com>
Subject Yet another JXTemplate Beatle???
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2005 20:32:09 GMT
Hi every one
Sorry this went into another post.

I have been using this since a while in many different situations:
<jx:set var="langlist" value="en,fr,de,es"/>
<jx:forEach var="langitem" items="${java.util.StringTokenizer( langlist ,
',' )}">
${langitem}
</jx:forEach>

Not very complicated, hey ;-)

Today I wanted to make my CForms model a bit dynamic:
so in Flow I call
var form = new Form("cocoon:/forms/masterform_model");

my pipeline is as simple as this
<map:match pattern="forms/masterform_model">
  <map:generate type="jx" src="forms/masterform_model.xml"/>
  <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

and in my model I use the above JX code , for the first time the
${java.util.StringTokenizer( langlist , ',' )} returns nothing??? therefore
the forEach either,  I manage to get the forEach to work with a
begin-end-step structure but I have no idea in this use case why it doesn't
feel like working??

Am I missing something or should this go down the JxTemplate BugBox?
Regards
Tibor