cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ilja Smoli" <i...@frontdesk.ee>
Subject Re: separation of roles
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 13:17:52 GMT
Thx for reply..
Problem is that only designers know where must be located all stuff like:
menu, this image, that image, logo, table..etc..
So where is this flexibility?
For eg. using struts: designers can write jsps and use tags (jstl, struts.
yee yee they will have to learn it), while developers provide them with
objects in request ...
So in cocoon designers have to learn xslt... Where is advantage of cocoon in
this aspect?