cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ilja Smoli" <i...@frontdesk.ee>
Subject Re: separation of roles
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 10:50:04 GMT
Hm...
Our system fully webservices driven... So we have pipelines which call these
webservices and gets XML out of them..
Then this xml must be transformed to nice html and this must be done by
designers (throught XSLT)...
So actually developers have nothing to do? :-) Except some CForms
definitions and sitemap managing?
Oh maybe a little bit of flow script for CForms...