cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ilja Smoli" <i...@frontdesk.ee>
Subject Re: session context
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2005 10:34:29 GMT
Hi Jan
Im sorry Im  new to cocoon..
Im not sure I got this:
"Eg: include the pipeline with your  sessiontransformer in your normal
document and xslt sets parameters in links. This way you can get  your
parameters easily with xpath expressions."
Can you please provide little example of this?
I have smth like this:
---------------------------
<map:match pattern="internal/*">
        <map:generate src="screens/{1}.xml"/>
        <map:transform type="session"/>
        <map:transform src="resources/simple-page2html.xsl">
         </map:transform>
        <map:transform type="encodeURL"/>
        <map:serialize/>
      </map:match>
------------------------------
and my screen is:
------------------------------
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<page>
  <title>Home</title>
  <content xmlns:session="http://apache.org/cocoon/session/1.0">

<!-- THIS I understand (how to just display data from session context)-->
<session:getxml context="authentication" path="/"/>
     </content>
 </page>
but how to add params to links? This probably can be done in my xsl?