cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Ratcliffe" <a...@prema.co.nz>
Subject RE: Cocoon 2.1.6 on Tomcat 4.1.31
Date Sun, 27 Feb 2005 21:36:29 GMT
Hi Arsen

It's very straight-forward. If you simply wish to deploy the standard Cocoon
distribution with sample apps
build the Cocoon WAR file by invoking cocoon.bat or cocoon.sh with the 'war'
target, for example:

./cocoon.sh war

Deploy the WAR file as you would any other webapp, Cocoon will be accessable
at: http://localhost:8080/cocoon

For information on building and deploying your own Cocoon-based project I'd
recommend the article
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/YourCocoonBasedProjectAnt16 on the Cocoon
wiki.

This should be enough to get you started, let me know if you run into any
problems.

Note: if you just want to get Cocoon up and running you can use the embedded
Jetty HTTP server:

./cocoon.sh servlet

Cheers
Adam