cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Adam Ratcliffe" <a...@prema.co.nz>
Subject RE: integrate Cocoon and Tomcat with eclipse
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 11:39:44 GMT
Hi Sanket

The best recommendation I can offer you is to use a build process that
separates resources from
the Cocoon distro from your project's resources. See
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/YourCocoonBasedProjectAnt16
on the Cocoon wiki as a good starting point for this.

I set up my Eclipse project to build directly into the WEB-INF/classes
directory allowing for use of the
Eclipse debugger via the Sysdeo plugin.

If you strike any specific issues in getting things working feel free to ask
more questions.

Cheers
Adam