cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist <mlundqui...@comcast.net>
Subject XpathDirectoryGenerator too weak, so...?
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2005 22:59:35 GMT
Sorry, I couldn't think of a better title for this post... I guess it's
better than "oh bother..." :-)

Anyway, here's What I'm Trying To Do:

I've got a directory structure that looks like this

	projects/
		foo.page/
			source.xml
		bar.page/
			source.xml
		static/

projects/foo.page/source.xml gets transformed in the pipeline that
serves "projects/foo".  The source documents contain a title (pretend
it's <html/head/title>... it's not really, but — same idea).

So I want to generate this markup:

It seems like this ought to be easy enough to do, but... I'm having
trouble putting all the pieces together.  I don't think
XpathDirectoryGenerator by itself is enough, because it can only look 1
level deep.  I had a feeling that XMLFileInputModule could maybe help
somehow, but... I'm not seeing it.  (I'm not at the top of my game
today though... tired brain :-).

I'm thinking of adding a 'recursive' parameter to
XpathDirectoryGenerator.  But am I missing some other way to do it?

thx,
—ml—