cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Conal Tuohy" <Conal.Tu...@vuw.ac.nz>
Subject how to use JXTemplateTransformer?
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 03:55:14 GMT
I have searched without success for documentation about the JXTemplateTransformer. Is there
any?

I want to transform an XHTML document, and for each hyperlink in the XHTML, I want to use
JXPath to look it up in a Java model, and add some resulting data as a "title" attribute for
the link. e.g.

Source document (start of pipeline) contains:

JXTemplateTransformer:
look up "foo.html" in data model, return "Foo Bar Baz", update the hyperlink to:

I'm sure this is probably really easy ... can someone give me a hint? Thanks

Con