cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Bowe, Bastian" <Bastian.B...@astrium.eads.net>
Subject RE: Cocoon app as a JSR 168 portlet
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 16:09:56 GMT
But what about the following facts? (If you want me to, I can search for
some more)

org.apache.cocoon.portlet.CocoonPortlet and
org.apache.cocoon.portlet.ManagedCocoonPortlet do implement/overwrite
javax.portlet.GenericPortlet. "This is the entry point for Cocoon execution
as an JSR-168 Portlet."

<COCOON_HOME>/src/blocks/portal/WEB-INF/portlet.xml has got a sample entry
for org.apache.cocoon.portlet.ManagedCocoonPortlet and a comment:
    - Cocoon JSR168 Portlet.
    - You can deploy this portlet in any 3rd party portal implementing
JSR168
    - and make your Cocoon application available as a portlet.