cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geert Josten <Geert.Jos...@daidalos.nl>
Subject Re: writing PDF file to filesystem
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2005 13:43:22 GMT
I'm not very confident about the general use of the transformer, so I'll just send the code
to you
personally (and to any one else who likes)...

Cheers

--
Geert.Josten@Daidalos.nl
IT-consultant at Daidalos BV, Zoetermeer (NL)

http://www.daidalos.nl/
tel:+31-(0)79-3316961
fax:+31-(0)79-3316464

GPG: 1024D/12DEBB50