cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geert Josten <Geert.Jos...@daidalos.nl>
Subject Re: writing PDF file to filesystem
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2005 13:25:15 GMT
Sharp observation, I hadn't explained how it works..

You simply specify something like:

<save:file src="cocoon://path-to-pdf" target="file://path-to-pdf-on-fs"/>

The src directs to your fo2pdf pipe, the target attribute to where you want to store it. The

transformer replaces the element by a save:result element, containing a status success or
a fail
with the error message as content. Nice to generate a report out of it...

Cheers

--
Geert.Josten@Daidalos.nl
IT-consultant at Daidalos BV, Zoetermeer (NL)

http://www.daidalos.nl/
tel:+31-(0)79-3316961
fax:+31-(0)79-3316464

GPG: 1024D/12DEBB50