cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geert Josten <Geert.Jos...@daidalos.nl>
Subject Re: writing PDF file to filesystem
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2005 09:05:22 GMT
Hi,

I would suggest using a source writing transformer. Unfortunatily does the SourceWritingTransformer

not support writing of non-xml stream. It shouldn't be hard to patch it to make it work. I
wrote a
SaveFilesTransformer myself that does the trick.

Cheers

--
Geert.Josten@Daidalos.nl
IT-consultant at Daidalos BV, Zoetermeer (NL)

http://www.daidalos.nl/
tel:+31-(0)79-3316961
fax:+31-(0)79-3316464

GPG: 1024D/12DEBB50