cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Java Class Casting within Flow
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2005 08:30:22 GMT
Daniel McOrmond wrote:
> Just a follow up on this thread. I tried Leszek's solution again and
> it worked properly. I suspect that I most likely misspelled something
> on my first attempt!
>
> Thanks for your help. When I get a chance, I'm going to dig in and
> figure out exactly _how_ that works.
AFAIU rhino (flowscript engine) uses reflection to resolve methods and
fields. It doesn't really matter that you pass some narrow interface
because reflection will expose full underlying object functionality.

--
Leszek Gawron                                                 MobileBox
lgawron@apache.org                              http://www.mobilebox.pl