cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <...@babelobjects.com>
Subject Re: Link live site : BlueXML CMS Portal
Date Wed, 23 Feb 2005 05:46:55 GMT
Hi,

The reason is very simple : I needed a CMS solution about 14 months ago.
I didn't know Lenya, and Daisy wasn't born yet.

Today, BlueXML differs from others through :
* its Collaborative Source license (that permits for developers to
create value they can sell - love is not enough :-)
* its native portal support
* its roadmap (rich client support with Eclipse integration, groupware
features, ...)

I agree with you we share a lot of things. Maybe it's time to put a few
things together.

I must confess too I don't know well competitor's solution. I guess it's
time to test other's solutions ;-D

WDYT ?

--

Jean-Christophe Kermagoret