cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: i18n error messages
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:40:07 GMT
Mark Lowe wrote:
> Sorry typo.. I can see why folk would get defensive. I'll try not to
         ^^^^ is it ?

I assume that's your blog:
http://www.melowe.com/blog/B1485844447/C633227215/E496178789/

<quote>
If anyone ever tries to tell you that cocoon is good tell them to fuck
off and get a life. It could be the best thing on earth but you wouldn't
know as everyone who seem to be or has been involved with the project
have been too busy being engaged in mutual feltching to actually explain
to anyone how the fucking thing works.

Its such a rancid amalgamation of congealed wank-stains that it even
comes with its own ant classes bundled with it as it would have fuck all
chance of building in any normal sense of the word. The actual idea of a
XSLT framework is a nice one, but just how much deprecated no good to
man or beast shite do you need to produce a framework of this sort?
</quote>

If you want us to help you better start to convince us that was a typo
also. It might be hard to do that now.

PS. found via google: http://www.google.pl/search?q=cackoon
fight with sword, die by the sword

--
Leszek Gawron                                                 MobileBox
lgawron@apache.org                              http://www.mobilebox.pl