cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lars Huttar <lars_hut...@sil.org>
Subject Re: Debug cocoon applications
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2005 20:31:54 GMT
Leszek Gawron wrote:

> Sanket Pattekar wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I want to debug cocoon applications in eclipse. I have successfully
>> integrated eclipse, tomcat plugin, and sunbow plugin.
>>
>> Can anyone give me detailed steps, as to how to debug my cocoon
>> application
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/LoadInEclipse

I think the above page tells how to debug Cocoon itself, at the source
level, in Eclipse.
Is it also useful for debugging Cocoon applications? If so, the page
doesn't tell how.

The original poster mentioned Sunbow, so it seems that he wants to trace
the sitemap execution.

Personally, I wish there were an alternative to Sunbow, or that Sunbow
were being developed more actively. The latest link I can find is to a
version of Sunbow (2.0) that is untested with Eclipse 3.*, and even that
link is not working today.
Does anyone have a copy of
http://sunshine.s-und-n.de/downloads/sunBow/sunBow-plugins-2.0.zip that
they could send me?