cocoon-users mailing list archives

From JD Daniels ...@kismetsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Save pipeline results on client
Date Sun, 20 Feb 2005 15:31:28 GMT
In my php days, sending headers like this:

Header("Content-Type: application/download");

Header("Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=file.ext");

did what you are after.

I'm not too sure exactly how, but you should be able to setup a pipeline
that does whatever it is your doing normally, then send those two headers.

JD