cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geert Josten <Geert.Jos...@daidalos.nl>
Subject Re: Yet another JXTemplate Beatle???
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2005 22:28:55 GMT
Hi there,

I have the impression, you are not giving us the complete picture. What has the pipe to do
with your
jx template? Are you including it or accessing it from xsl with document()?

Cheers,
Geert

oceatoon wrote:

> Hi every one
> Sorry this went into another post.
>
> I have been using this since a while in many different situations:
> <jx:set var="langlist" value="en,fr,de,es"/>
> <jx:forEach var="langitem" items="${java.util.StringTokenizer( langlist ,
> ',' )}">
> ${langitem}
> </jx:forEach>
>
> Not very complicated, hey ;-)
>
> Today I wanted to make my CForms model a bit dynamic:
> so in Flow I call
> var form = new Form("cocoon:/forms/masterform_model");
>
> my pipeline is as simple as this
> <map:match pattern="forms/masterform_model">
>   <map:generate type="jx" src="forms/masterform_model.xml"/>
>   <map:serialize type="xml"/>
> </map:match>
>
> and in my model I use the above JX code , for the first time the
> ${java.util.StringTokenizer( langlist , ',' )} returns nothing??? therefore
> the forEach either,  I manage to get the forEach to work with a
> begin-end-step structure but I have no idea in this use case why it doesn't
> feel like working??
>
> Am I missing something or should this go down the JxTemplate BugBox?
> Regards
> Tibor

Geert.Josten@Daidalos.nl
IT-consultant at Daidalos BV, Zoetermeer (NL)

http://www.daidalos.nl/
tel:+31-(0)79-3316961
fax:+31-(0)79-3316464

GPG: 1024D/12DEBB50