cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Aurélien DEHAY ...@zorel.org>
Subject Re: Autologin & auth-fw
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2005 13:32:13 GMT
Christoph Hermann wrote:
> Aurélien DEHAY schrieb:
[snip]
> Your authentication ressource checks the login. If cookie is set log the
> user in.
> Then you can easily access protected documents.
>
> In your case use your redirect-to to redirect him to a auth-by-cookie
> pipeline, authenticate the user there and redirect to the requested
> ressource (internally) else if cookie is not set redirect to login
> form.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand. Here is my authentication handler conf:

<authentication-manager>
   <handlers>
     <handler name="myotishandler">
       <redirect-to uri="cocoon://llinfo/"/>
       <authentication uri="cocoon:raw:/myotis-authenticate"/>
     </handler>
   </handlers>
</authentication-manager>

I display a form in the cocoon://llinfo/, the form is calling pipeline
which map:call a flowscript like this:

function login() {
     var handler = cocoon.parameters["handler"];

     if (auth_isAuthenticated(handler)) {
         success();
     } else if (auth_login(handler, null, cocoon.parameters)) {
         success();
     } else {
         failure();
     }
}

The calling of "cocoon:raw:/myotis-authenticate", which does the real
authentication, doing a select in a database, is made by the auth-fw.

I don't really see where I can put the test of the cookie, neither how
to make that user authenticate with that cookie.

Rgds.