cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geert Josten <Geert.Jos...@daidalos.nl>
Subject Re: FOPserializer problem SOLVED
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 13:22:17 GMT
Hi all,

The problem is that the TraxTransformer object doesn't pass on the XSL error message, which
contains
the vital information here. I'm not sure whether this is done this way for a particular reason.
use a patched version of this object in which I pass the original exception as 'cause' for
the
exception that the TraxTransformer is throwing. Saves a lot of puzzling while developing...

For lazy developpers like me: it is possible to just put this patched object in a jar of your
own
and drop in next to all the others in Web-inf/lib/, so it is removed easily for deployment
production environments etc..

Cheers