cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Vilya Harvey <vilya.har...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: separation of roles
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 10:38:26 GMT
Bowe, Bastian wrote:

>Well, Tapestry offers you to directly create html. You just have to put some
>jwcid attributes to some of the tags and Tapestry dynamically replaces tags
>with a jwcid with generated content. See the Tapestry docs for some more
>infos if interested.

You can do exactly that with Cocoon, too. I liked the idea behind the
Tapestry approach too, so I wrote an XSLT which implements it. I'm
unlikely to be able to release it as it's company IP and also contains
some stuff specific to our current project (which could be factored out,
given a little bit of time). I just wanted to point out that it is
achievable, so long as you're fairly comfortable with XSLT.

Vil.

P.S.: It's great being able to tweak CForms pages in a HTML editor...