cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Elad Messing" <elad.mess...@gmail.com>
Subject AW: Rép. : Cocoon & 3-tier architecture
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2005 10:05:29 GMT
Hello Matt.
	I am interested on your reasons to port from Apache+Tomcat to Jboss.
Could you elaborate a bit on the manner ?

	Thanks

Elad

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Matt Robinson [mailto:matthew@robinsonfamily-au.org]
Gesendet: Montag, 14. Februar 2005 21:39
An: users@cocoon.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Rép. : Cocoon & 3-tier architecture

Hi Phil.

We are running Cocoon with no problems on Windows (for development - not
production).

Cocoon 2.1.5
Tomcat 5.0
Windows 2000
Oracle 10g (on a LINUX Box)

For production we use:
Redhat LINUX Entrerprise 3
Apache 2 with mod_jk connectors
Tomcat 5.0
Oracle 10g

We are currently porting our Cocoon implementation onto JBOSS 4.0.0 to
consolidate our architecture.
We have JBOSS 4.0.0 running on both Windows (again for development) and
LINUX platforms.

Matt Robinson