cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jan Hoskens ...@schaubroeck.be>
Subject Re: session context
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:08:10 GMT
If you're only goal is to show the profile you stored in the session context, you can retreive
it
with the session transformer and then process the data there. Eg: include the pipeline with
your
sessiontransformer in your normal document and xslt sets parameters in links. This way you
can get
your parameters easily with xpath expressions. (at first thought, I would prefer this instead
of
passing parameters if you have to work with a complete xml structure)

If you want to edit the profile, I would suggest a combination of flowscript/cforms. In the

flowscript retreive the base xml document from your session, create a form and send it through
form-display-pipeline.

Kind Regards,
Jan