cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Torsten Schlabach <tschlab...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [CForms] How to send data from a form in an email?
Date Sat, 12 Feb 2005 16:42:44 GMT
Geert Josten schrieb:

 >> That layer doesn't have to be Flowscript.  :-)

 >> A much better reason to consider using Flowscript is (to my humble
 >> opinion): continuation..

 >> CForms is just handy to connect data to 'HTML' forms (as far as I
 >> know, please correct me if I'm totally wrong)...

I probably did not make my problem clear enough. I am setting up a
multi-page form wizard, which is exactly what CForms and Flow are made
for. And this works fine.

Once all data is entered (and validated, which is why CForms / Flow need
to be in the picture) I want to email this data somewhere.

What concerns me is that the Cocoon documentation talks about some
generators, that are aware of data that comes from the
cocoon.sendPage(url, data) or cocoon.sendPageAndWait(url, data) calls.

Regards,
Torsten