cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sandor Spruit <>
Subject Running a demo on-line and off-line: any smart ideas?
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 11:05:51 GMT

I am working on a Cocoon demo, but I'm not sure whether there will be a
connection to the Internet when the demo takes place.

Is there a smart solution to somehow cache on-line content, just in case
the network connection is not available on the 'moment supreme'?

Information and Computing Sciences, Utrecht University, the Netherlands
"... unthinkable surprises, about to happen, but what they are -
  it's not up to you, oh, it never really was."  (Bjork on Vespertine)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message