cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Gerald Kahrer <g...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Cocoon app as a JSR 168 portlet
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2005 08:06:14 GMT
Bowe, Bastian wrote:

>Now I managed to show the output you normally see in your browser when
>possible to run an Cocoon app as a JSR 168 portlet.
>
>Anyway, clicking on a link in that portlet doesn't work. My Portlet is
>accessible under http://localhost:8080/pluto/portal/cocoon but e.g. the link
>to samples points to http://localhost:8080/pluto/portal/samples . Pointing
>manually to http://localhost:8080/pluto/portal/cocoon/samples is the same as
>http://localhost:8080/pluto/portal/cocoon . But I might find out tomorrow.
>
>Tomorrow I will try to sum together, what I did to get so far.
>
>Cheers
>
>Bastian

I think it is a problem of class loading.
After deploying Pluto and Cocoon under Tomcat you should delete
portlet-api-1.0.jar and pluto-1.0.1-rc2.jar from ../cocoon/WEB-INF/lib.
These two jars should be in %TOMCAT_HOME%\shared\lib .

When you look at the portal samples (../samples/blocks/portal/portal)
you will see some tips, who to run the Pluto "testsuite" portlets from
the cocoon portal engine
(on the "Main" tab in the demo portal) .

gtx
Gerald