cocoon-users mailing list archives

From WHIRLYCOTT <p...@whirlycott.com>
Subject Re: open a new browser in flowscript
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 19:57:57 GMT
I'm not sure how you envision this working, but flow is server side.  f
you can figure out how to open a new browser with flow, it would be very
interesting since it would result in a new browser window being created
on the server........

You could do something like what you ask by using a combination of
client side javascript and possibly by issuing a HTTP 302 Redirect from
your flow.

phil.

Paul Joseph wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In my flowscript, I would like to open a brand new
> browser and make an http call whose results will go
> into this new browser...
>
> Is this possible?  Any tips on how to do this will be
> much appreciated!
>
> thx
> Paul
>
> =====
> This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of
> the addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential, or privileged
> information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
> disclosure, dissemination, or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If
> you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return mail and delete
this communication and destroy all copies.

                                   Whirlycott
                                   Philip Jacob
                                   phil@whirlycott.com
                                   http://www.whirlycott.com/phil/