cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Surj Singh" <surjan.si...@misgl.com>
Subject Rhino interpreter / continuations source code
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 13:05:12 GMT
Hi there,

Does anyone know where I can find the source code to the Rhino
interpreter used by Cocoon? (I'm trying to find out how the class
NativeJavaClass works).

All the leads I have so far point to the old CVS server, which clearly
is not online anymore.

Thanks,
Surj

--

Merlin Information Systems Limited,
Merlin House, Gawcott Road, Buckingham, United Kingdom. MK18 1TN

http://www.misgl.com

Provider of IT Services and Online Portal Support Services.

Confidentiality:
The information contained in this email (including any attachments) is confidential and is
intended solely for the use of the named addressee. Access, copying or re-use of the information
in it by any other person is not authorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify us immediately by telephone or by e-mail to admin@misgl.com

*** This mail has been scanned for viruses ***