cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Markus Vaterlaus <mvaterl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Debug cocoon applications
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2005 12:46:36 GMT
Hello Sylvain, hi list,

> About the current status of our plugins: you can download them for free
> with an evaluation licence, and we currently are not able to answer
> questions about their price. Guess why ;-)

I'm clueless ;-)

> I also started some time ago some work on a debugger for many things in
> Cocoon: sitemap, jxtemplate, xslt, forms definitions and bindings, etc.
> Actually potentially everything that is based on some tree-based
> interpreter. I have a raw experiment on my laptop but currently lack
> time to finish it. The commercial status of this debugger. <RT>Don't
> know if there's some interest for community sponsoring and/or
> contributions, we're open to discussions</RT>
>
> Stay tuned!

I will!  And I think quite a few other people are about to do the
same. Quite interesting news, indeed.

BTW and OT: I downloaded and registered your plug ins quite a while
ago. I was very appealed as I received after a few days a mail stating
that a new version with bug fixes was available. Chapeaux!

Happy Weekend!

Markus