cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Lowe <mel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dispatching flowscript commands
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:46:26 GMT
> I see you're getting into the true cocoon spirit!

Perhaps reluctantly yes..

I solved that problem, I'm still trying to distingish between whats up
with cocoon and the code these crack addicts wrote..

The nature of my problem is that I didn't reflect on how flowscript
works with showForm() the submitId wont appear until the submission
gets passed that bit of the code. I was errornously thinking that
submitId was just a wrapper around the request parameters, but when i
viewed the source there was no way that could have been the case.

I haven't found a way of mapping buttons to functions so I could have
a crud.js with save,delete and so on run on different button presses
(at least without client-side javascript which I don't like doing).

Thanks for the replies

Mark