cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Lowe <mel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cocoon.setAttribute in FlowScript broken?
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2005 08:43:40 GMT
I've used spring for struts and jsf projects (using spring to wire in
daos and so on) and never had any problems that couldn't be solved in
a reasonable period of time. I've inherited some crack smokers app who
thought it would be good to use cocoon forms and flow script,
personally I don't rate it as a solution there's too much to go wrong.

Regretably I can ditch flowscript and for that matter cocoon, but if I
ever have the choice I'd use spring or perhaps jsf as a view
controller for an xsl based project. I think the fact you up and
running in a day says it all.

Many thanks for you response.

Mark