cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Murray Cassie <cassie...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: urgent <fo:external-graphic and relative path
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 23:48:29 GMT
Thanks Robert, but this might not completely cover my
problem as I am looking for a possibility to reference
files when I'm not able to specify the absolute path
at all (the application runs in an environment which
is not completely under our authority).

I would be really surprised if there should be no
possibilty to include gifs without specifying the
absolute path somewhere - this looks like a weired
concept to me. Is this really the case?

I have already thought about using a
<fo:instream-foreign-object> perhaps even converting
the gif to a svg.

Perhaps someone has additional comments or ideas...

Thanks
Cassie

--- "Connell, Robert (SAPOL)"

<value>http://localhost:8080/cocoon/MY_PROJECT_NAME</value>