cocoon-users mailing list archives

From bastian.b...@astrium.eads.net
Subject Hyperlinks and Cocoon as JSR-168 Portlet
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2005 16:11:13 GMT
Hello,

how to rewrite links so they are valid/funcional when I deploy my
Cocoon application as a JSR-168 Portlet (as described in Wiki
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonAppAsJSR168Portlet)? Is the
current implementation of the ManagedCocoonPortlet/CocoonPortlet
classes sufficient?

For example, if I let my cocoon application generate the following
output in an JSR-168 compliant portal

blabla <a href="sample.html">a link that is matched by a pipeline</a>

the link will not work as expected.

I've (more or less) managed to deploy my application in the cocoon
portal as a coplet with the CachingURICopletAdapter. Anyway, I'm using
a different Portal (Plumtree) so this won't help much. But it is a
demonstration that it should be theoretically possible to get links
working.

Kind regards
--
Bastian Bowe