cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Chris <chri...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon & 3-tier architecture
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2005 07:47:55 GMT

I use:

win2k IIS <--> ISAPI <--> Tomcat-4.1.x-(Cocoon 2.1.5)<-->SQLserver

One thing to look out for is the jdbc driver, the microsoft one has
given me trouble under production loads.

For database access I use Hibernate for any new development.

I have IIS and Tomcat on the same server, but you could put them
on different machines.  SQLserver is on it's own machine.