cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Joseph <pjoseph...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Re[2]: open a new browser in flowscript
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 23:19:11 GMT
Yes, thank you, this helped me finish the task!

brgds
Paul
--- Jens Maukisch <cocoon@maukisch.net> wrote:

> Hi Paul Joseph,
>
> > I can open the new browser using client side JS,
> but
> > the url is dynamic and obtained from the flow
> logic.
>
> > so yes, a) i can throw up a new browser using
> client
> > side js and b) the flow creates the new url.
>
> > I am not clear on how to get the flow to send the
> new
> > url to the newly opend browser - which I presume
> is
> > the http 302?
>
> Make sure you understand what happens on the client
> side
> and what on the server side. If you open a new
> window
> on the client-side you must give it the url it
> should display.
>
> Maybe the target-attribute of the form tag is what
> you are looking
> for? <form method="post" action="foo/bar"
> target="_blank">
>
> hth
>
> --
> * best regards
> * Jens Maukisch

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> users-help@cocoon.apache.org

=====
the addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential, or privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
disclosure, dissemination, or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return mail and delete this
communication and destroy all copies.