cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Joseph <pjoseph...@yahoo.com>
Subject open a new browser in flowscript
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 19:50:50 GMT
Hi,

In my flowscript, I would like to open a brand new
browser and make an http call whose results will go
into this new browser...

Is this possible?  Any tips on how to do this will be
much appreciated!

thx
Paul

=====
the addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential, or privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
disclosure, dissemination, or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return mail and delete this
communication and destroy all copies.