cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jens Maukisch <coc...@maukisch.net>
Subject Re[2]: open a new browser in flowscript
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 20:51:22 GMT
Hi Paul Joseph,

> I can open the new browser using client side JS, but
> the url is dynamic and obtained from the flow logic.

> so yes, a) i can throw up a new browser using client
> side js and b) the flow creates the new url.

> I am not clear on how to get the flow to send the new
> url to the newly opend browser - which I presume is
> the http 302?

Make sure you understand what happens on the client side
and what on the server side. If you open a new window
on the client-side you must give it the url it should display.

Maybe the target-attribute of the form tag is what you are looking
for? <form method="post" action="foo/bar" target="_blank">

hth

--
* best regards
* Jens Maukisch