cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kjell Arne Brødreskift <...@web-som-virker.no>
Subject How to extend and use the BrowserSelector
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:43:14 GMT
Hello all, this probably is a simple question with an obvious answer to
you, but I hope someone would take a little time and point me in the
right direction here.

I have read about and tried the excisting BrowserSelector in Cocoon, but
just getting the name of the browser isn't enough. Browsers also vary
with versions and platforms. What I want is to match on the user-agent
in the sitemap. And then use selectors to point each browser to the
right stylesheet.

And the question is: Is this the right way to go about this, and how can
you make this apply to every page on the site without interferring with
the rest of the sitemap?

Kjell Arne