cocoon-users mailing list archives

From i..@dotech.com
Subject Re: [Cocoon-Users] how to extract XML->Excel transformation from cocoon?
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 14:33:39 GMT
You can use the POI project directly if you want:

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/

The other option we have used on our projects (not sure if it works for you) is
that you can send simple XHTML to excel and it will read it fine.  You can even
put in specific xml things for excel in it. (For formulas, etc)  They recently
"open sourced" their Office 2003 XML formats.  We have found this is easier and
better to use that going to the native excel formats:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/xml/default.mspx

Irv